In this video I tried to capture most of the steps I took to create my new Assembly Table for my shop. I lost a few videos and forgot to record a few steps, but I included after the fact photos of most of the build.
In this quick video, I show how I made my new adjustable Tool Trolley made with left over T-Track. I needed this little upgrade as I keep “acquiring” new tools and need a nice place to keep them 🙂
Welcome to the first-ever Glass Family Giveaway! Myself, my wife Donna & our daughter Cara will each be giving away items from our online shops. The giveaway will run from 1/18/21 – 2/1/21 with the winners announced on the evening of 2/1/21.
What you can win
- 3rd place: Any epoxy item from Cara’s Crafts Etsy shop.
- 2nd place: An autographed copy of the award-winning cookbook “Be a Superhero in the Kitchen“, by Donna Glass.
- 1st place: A custom made Woodworkers Pencil by Dav.
How it works
- To qualify you must follow each of us on Instagram, Dav, Donna & Cara.
- 1 giveaway entry for any of the following:
- Like the giveaway post on any/all of our accounts (1 entry for each like)
- Tag at least one friend, on the giveaway post, that may be interested in this giveaway or our products. Each comment/tag is a single entry.
- Share the giveaway post on IG (Tag in post or story to be counted)
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel*
- Favorite my Etsy Shop*
- Like Dav’s Garage on Facebook*
- Follow Dav Glass on Twitter*
- Like Be a Superhero in the Kitchen on Facebook*
* Send Dav or Donna a DM on IG with screenshots of these so your account gets credit.
Maximum number of 20 entries per person. This giveaway is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Etsy, or Twitter. Only open to residents of the US, sorry international shipping is too expensive.